What Lies Within?

this is a froum where you can have fun and become anything you want to be.From:wild horsesranch ownerwolfunicornEtc Etc

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Stedal walking.

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
snoggli
Mod

PostSubject: Re: Stedal walking.   Fri Jun 06, 2008 1:21 pm

Song sniffed the greystone cover, she lifted her orbs to a green leafy plant wedged between two rocks. She smiled aloe vera she thought to herself. She picked off a leaf in her jaw and took off back towards the other wolves, aloe vera was perfect for infection like the black wolfs. She slowed to a walk and then crouched on her belly, she wined to the black male, nervously eyeing the fae.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
XDeshyX
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Stedal walking.   Fri Jun 06, 2008 1:34 pm

Light groweld baring his teeth hackles up "Right now you have officialy annoyed Light" Light stood up he didnt care if his leg hurt him he stood up on all four legs head bowed and hackles up growling his eyes were glowing if you looked close enought you could see a flame in his eyes noone knows how his eye do it they just do when he gets realy angry and wants to fight. "I told you to get lost and leave ua alone we dont need you"
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://whatlieswithin.forumotion.co.uk
snoggli
Mod

PostSubject: Re: Stedal walking.   Fri Jun 06, 2008 1:37 pm

Song crouched even lower, icy orbs starring blankly at him,"I can help you." She said simply, spitting the plant on the dirt in front of him, the transparent sap oozed from the fresh cut end onto the ground.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
XDeshyX
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Stedal walking.   Fri Jun 06, 2008 1:41 pm

"I dont need your help at all so leave us be or die?" Light edged closer to her standing over her making her look small and pathetic.
Back to top Go down
snoggli
Mod

PostSubject: Re: Stedal walking.   Fri Jun 06, 2008 1:45 pm

Song's heart was punding against her ribcage, she was surprised the wolf didn't hear it. She starred up at the wolf with a look of just give me a chance on her face,"Please, I can help you." She pushed the small leaf towards him with her paw. She starred at him desperatly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
XDeshyX
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Stedal walking.   Fri Jun 06, 2008 1:52 pm

GRrrrrrrrrrrrrr "NO" Light went to bite her round her neck she had really pushed him to far now and made him really angry. Light didn't trust many other wolfs and also he hated them.
Back to top Go down
snoggli
Mod

PostSubject: Re: Stedal walking.   Fri Jun 06, 2008 1:57 pm

Song squealed as she felt his enormous jaw enclose around her neck, she lifted her paws pushing against his chest trying to push him off,"stop, stop!" She yelped, she twisted out of his embrace and leapt backwards,"Just rub the sap of the leaf on your wounds, it'll help I promise you." She cried desperatly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
XDeshyX
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Stedal walking.   Fri Jun 06, 2008 2:01 pm

"I DONT NEED YOUR HELP DONT YOU UNDERSTAND ME. I DONT NEED YOU HELP" Light lunged forward for her again, this time he lunged for her chest and neck and made sure he would get a strong crip so she couldnt move aweay from him "GET LOST NOW OR DIE?"
Back to top Go down
snoggli
Mod

PostSubject: Re: Stedal walking.   Fri Jun 06, 2008 2:05 pm

"ARE YOU PROUD OR JUST STUPID?" She yelled back at him, standing her ground,"Take the sap from that leaf and it will stop the infection from spreading." She lowered her head and raised her hackles ready for whatever he threw at her. He was weak and sick so his strenght wouldn't count for nothing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
XDeshyX
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Stedal walking.   Fri Jun 06, 2008 2:19 pm

"YOUR THE STUPID ONE" Light may be ingured but he is still strong and can handle a stupid little wolf. Light leaped onto of the Fae's back pinning her to the floor by her neck. his grip was strong and firm and even if you tryed your best you wouldn't be able to break free. Lights fangs were digging deeper and deeper into the faes neck, he could taste her blood in him mouth which made him stronger.
Back to top Go down
snoggli
Mod

PostSubject: Re: Stedal walking.   Fri Jun 06, 2008 2:33 pm

Song yelped with pain, her blood spilled from her neck and she felt faint, she stopped struggling, the wolf would kill her no matter how hard she fought, she lay still her orbs rolled round to the black wolf ontop of her, she starred at him draining her life away. She tried looking for a brighy side...her pups would be up there waiting for her at least, she smiled at this thought.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
XDeshyX
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Stedal walking.   Fri Jun 06, 2008 2:41 pm

Light losened his grip then thought to himself that she must of learnt her lesson by now and decided to get of her and walked back over to where Stedal was stood.

OOC: Lets wait for Encla after your post lolz
Back to top Go down
snoggli
Mod

PostSubject: Re: Stedal walking.   Fri Jun 06, 2008 2:48 pm

OOC: yea fair enough!

Song stayed where she lay, she closed her eyes almost wishing she was dead. The black and white wolves would never accept her anyway. She breathed heavily, finding hard to get air through her swollen throat. Her neck was a mess of blood and flesh, bleeding heavily making a puddle underneath her limp body.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Encla
Mod

PostSubject: Re: Stedal walking.   Fri Jun 06, 2008 11:32 pm

Stedal looked up, what had just happened? It went so quick! She stood up and snarled, just to finish it off, walking off she waited in the back end and looked out for every movement. Still as a bone though she was, still and a scared dog. She wasn't scared herself though. Stedal thought of the futur(S.0)Oh how good it could be, but same, oh how bad it could be. She felt lonely watching other wolves, it tore her apart. She opened her maw and let out the hugest roar. Almost ripping her pelt out. So angrey, she stormed off. Not too far, but rubbing her scent so others could find her, to kill her or to take her. She never cared. Laying down, her orbs turned blood red. Things were tricking her, in her mind. The devil. Take me, take me, take me! It kept on saying. Why couldn't life be simple? She layed her dial in her paws and sighed. The voices came again, but they were different. Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill! It said this time.

OOC:Gotta go AGAIN!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://paint.ponybox.com/barn_page.php?id=78193
snoggli
Mod

PostSubject: Re: Stedal walking.   Fri Jun 06, 2008 11:38 pm

OOC: erm, not to much for me to say really!!!

Song sneezed the dust from her nostrils, wincing with pain as her nape contracted with the spasm. She curled up in a ball, trying to keep warm, the sun was going down, leaving the land the wolves sat on.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
XDeshyX
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Stedal walking.   Sat Jun 07, 2008 1:58 pm

Light collapsed on the floor as he was so tired he slept under a bush were noone could find him. his leg didnt hurt him much anymore and he could put some pressure on is leg which was an improvement to what it used to be. he could see the sun setting in the distance and the rays of the sun catching the edges of the clouds making them turn red and the rays cathing the mountian tops making them look like they were glowing. He closed his eyes and slowly drifted of into a deep sleep dreaming about what he had just done and where that Stedal had walken of to. he dreamt all night tossing and turning in his sleep legs kicking out as if he were running in his sleep.
Back to top Go down
snoggli
Mod

PostSubject: Re: Stedal walking.   Sat Jun 07, 2008 2:04 pm

Song shivered, she was cold and dirty. Her nape was in terrible pain, she wimpered. The wolves on this mountain were so different to the wolves on the flats. These wolves were nasty, they had no trust and a weird definition of respect. She closed her orbs tight trying to fight off the cold.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Encla
Mod

PostSubject: Re: Stedal walking.   Sat Jun 07, 2008 2:11 pm

Stedal walked up to Light and stood by his side. Waiting till he woke. Trying to calm him, by singing. The voices were pushing her, pushing, but only she knew what they were pushing her todo. "No, no. I'm gonna be good, no longer evil!" She muttered. Forcing herself to lay down she bit her legs and paws. Blood was dripping, this was the way she calmed down.
Back to top Go down
XDeshyX
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Stedal walking.   Sat Jun 07, 2008 2:15 pm

Light woke sudenly with the smell of blood and caught Stedal bite her salef untill she bleed. "NO stop dont do that" light sat up and nudged her then licked her paws were she had bited then to make her slef bleed. "Why do you do this to your self? I can help you"
Back to top Go down
snoggli
Mod

PostSubject: Re: Stedal walking.   Sat Jun 07, 2008 2:18 pm

OOC: Do you want me to leave this RP? I feel silly. Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Encla
Mod

PostSubject: Re: Stedal walking.   Sat Jun 07, 2008 2:20 pm

"It's the only way I can calm down, I would tell you the other stuff but it's personal. I'm sorry but I don't think I can do this good stuff. No one could change me!"Sighing she stood and hung her dial.
Back to top Go down
Encla
Mod

PostSubject: Re: Stedal walking.   Sat Jun 07, 2008 2:21 pm

OOC:Don't leave! Sad Shocked Mad Evil or Very Mad pale
Back to top Go down
XDeshyX
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Stedal walking.   Sat Jun 07, 2008 2:24 pm

OOC: No its fine you just have to gain Lights trust its kinda hard lolz. I have to eat so i wont be on for about 10 mins sorta thingy lolz

BIC: "Ok but i will still try and help you." Light walked up to her and licked her muzel and lead down and looked up to her "Come on now cheer up"
Back to top Go down
snoggli
Mod

PostSubject: Re: Stedal walking.   Sat Jun 07, 2008 2:30 pm

OOC: okay, i'm gonna try even harder mwahahaha! Twisted Evil
oh and I'm guessing its daylight?!

Song tucked her cold nose under her armpit, trying to keep it warm. Her wounds were starting to clot, she knew she would die if she was attacked again. She opened her eyes and hot angry tears spilled over onto her cheek, why couldn't they trust her?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Encla
Mod

PostSubject: Re: Stedal walking.   Sat Jun 07, 2008 2:32 pm

Stedal held her dial back as he licked her. A silent tear dropped. Sniffing she walked past him, slowly she walked over the land, her whipcorp held between her legs. Howling loudly so ever one could hear were she was. Stedal slowly layed down and whimpered. Night fell again and she was mind washed, the only thing she could remeber at the point was Light. Falling asleep she woke up again, Howling again she stood and stood still.
Back to top Go down
snoggli
Mod

PostSubject: Re: Stedal walking.   Sat Jun 07, 2008 2:46 pm

Song dug deep inside her soul for the strength to get up, she wimpered as her movements disturbed her horrific wounds. She managed to pull herself into a sitting position, her bloody crown hanging low, she gritted her teeth and lifted her back end up. She walked slowly to the cliffs face, wincing every time she overstepped, streching her wounds. Song found an overhanging rock and curled up beneath it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
XDeshyX
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Stedal walking.   Sat Jun 07, 2008 2:52 pm

Light curled up on the hard floor thinking about Stedal wether she was worth it or not he didnt know what to do with her she seem strange and wierd like there was something living inside of her controlling her and telling her what to do. Light woke up to a Loud Howling and saw that it was Stedal she was standing there Light walked up to her and rubbed his head all along her side and then sat beside her.
Back to top Go down
snoggli
Mod

PostSubject: Re: Stedal walking.   Sat Jun 07, 2008 2:55 pm

Song woke with a star at the faes howling, she yelped as the new scabs on her neck broke and began to bleed again. She shook her crown, wimpering, she tucked her paws under her body and rested her crown on the rock again, watching the two wolves from her bed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Encla
Mod

PostSubject: Re: Stedal walking.   Sat Jun 07, 2008 2:56 pm

"Is life really worth living? Am I me? Or is there someone else?" Stedal said sitting at staring at the rock. She sharply turned her dial to Light. "I'm full of mixed things, questions, lies." She shrugged and sighed. "Is it really worth you giving up half of your life to help mine?" Stedal was sick and tired, tired of being someone she wasn't and sick of herself.
Back to top Go down
XDeshyX
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Stedal walking.   Sat Jun 07, 2008 3:01 pm

"Hmmm well i dont know you will have to find out for yourself come back with me to my herd and you shall find out there. Light stood up and started wolking off in the direction of his packs cave. he turned around to see if stedal was comeing You coming or not???"
Back to top Go down
Encla
Mod

PostSubject: Re: Stedal walking.   Sat Jun 07, 2008 3:05 pm

Stedaltook a dep breath and walked over to him. "Who am I?" She muttered softly. Sighing she hung her dial and walked up to the side of Light. Stedal's paws kept on getting cracks running down them and she left a trail of blood leading to the pack.
Back to top Go down
snoggli
Mod

PostSubject: Re: Stedal walking.   Sat Jun 07, 2008 3:11 pm

Song watched the black wolf, Light she thought it was, and the snow white fae she guessed was Stedal walk away. What could she do? Song knew she had to gain Lights trust, but how was she going to do that when he wanted to kill her every time she tried to prove herself? Song crossed her paws, resting her small white crown on them daintily and continued to watch.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
XDeshyX
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Stedal walking.   Sat Jun 07, 2008 3:16 pm

"You are a wolf that has been cursed" Light walked slowly weaving in and out of the bushes and plants. soon they had arrived at Light's Pack's home. It was a cave and the outside of the entrance to the cave was covered by spanish moss and vines.

OOC: Now we have to go to the cave forum lolz Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation
Back to top Go down
snoggli
Mod

PostSubject: Re: Stedal walking.   Sat Jun 07, 2008 3:19 pm

Song wimpered as she watched the wolves leave, she struggled to her paws, limbs shaking patheticly(sp) She growled at herself and walked after the wolves, shoulders hunched in pain...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stedal walking.   

Back to top Go down

Stedal walking.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2